Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mattese Elite: Attitude

Look what came in the mail! I entered a contest for Ricky's NYC and won (a complete shock, I entered on a whim.) The other two winners chose pink tutu, however I feel I really need to branch into blues, so I chose Attitude. The formula is very thin, similar to many Essie sheers. This is three coats over a clear base. Much more subtle than their website led me to think. I like it a lot. It's a little desaturated and makes a better "everyday" blue I think. It looks similar to Essie lapis of luxury, i will have to swatch them side by side later.
mattese elite attitude nail polish swatch review


I also went to Ross today. Look what I picked up! Lots of pretty colors, my untried pile just got huge.


color club all about color alter ego nail polish set


No comments:

Post a Comment