Monday, March 18, 2013

Unique Bottles

Going through some things, I came across this old bottle of polish from when I was a child. It says "Fing'rs Camarillo, CA Pattent Pending Flicker/.40 FL. OZ/12ML" on the label. The polish inside was beyond saving so I put some acetone in and cleaned it up. Not sure what to do with it, might use it to for a franken. I wish more companies would come out with unique bottles like this.

Do you ever buy a polish for the packaging alone?
fing'rs fingrs flicker cat bottle nail polish

fing'rs fingrs flicker cat bottle nail polish

fing'rs fingrs flicker cat bottle nail polish

While we're on the topic of cats, here's a video of my cat painting. I downloaded the app "Paint for Cats" on the iPad mini. It's $1.99 in the app store.


No comments:

Post a Comment